KiteLife Forum

Competition

All discussion pertaining to sport kite competition in the USA or internationally, rules, tips & techniques, organization, or anything else related.

13 topics in this forum

1. Thanks JB & Friends

• 1 reply
  2. OBSKC 2017 (Venue Change)

• 1 reply
    • 2.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. WSKC 2016 / 9-17.04, Berck, France

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 12 replies
    • 5.6k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.5k views
  4. ECSKC

• 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello @myster, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Pickledspice, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • I just picked up that exact kite for 8 bucks at a thrift, no build instructions tho and for the life of me I can't find them anywhere, it's a 1999 kite so expected, but I hope someone who can help. The two inside the plane I gather cross over an connect to the white tabs inside. The wings have the x going on. But idk where or if that's it or if the things missing poles. If you have instructions could you possibly be a life saver and upload?
    • Hello @PapillonSkies, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @PapillonSkies, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!